Leave of Absence
Please note that employees who wish to apply for a leave of absence without pay (part-time or full-time) for the 2023-2024 school year or wish to apply for a sabbatical leave with deferred salary plan beginning as of the 2023-2024 school year, should complete the appropriate form and submit it to their immediate superior, in enough time for it to be forwarded to the Human Resources Department by the following deadlines:
Before March 1, 2023 Administrators, teachers and professionals
Before May 1, 2023 Support staff
For details on eligibility, please refer to our policy on leave of absences without salary and sabbatical leaves with deferred salary.
- Request for a part-time leave of absence (without pay)
- Request for a full-time leave of absence (without pay)
- Request for a sabbatical leave with deferred salary (teachers)
- Request for a sabbatical leave with deferred salary (non-teachers)
Please send all requests and questions related to leave of absences to LOA_HR@rsb.qc.ca.
Workplace Accidents and Preventive Leave – CNESST
If you have had a work accident or require information related to CNESST, please contact CNESST_HR@rsb.qc.ca
Medical Leave and Salary Insurance
Should you be unable to work due to medical reasons, please communicate with the Human Resources department at medicalleave_HR@rsb.qc.ca.
- For all information related to retirement please consult the Retraite Québec website.
- To consult a guide prepared by Retraite Québec on buy back service information, please click here.
- Click here to access a Retraite Québec Application for a buy-back of one or more periods of absence (Public-Sector Pension Plan).
- Should you wish to apply for a progressive retirement, please fill in this request form and send to Human Resources.
Please send all requests and questions related to retirement to pension_retirement_resignation_HR@rsb.qc.ca.