Reception, Referral, Counselling and Support Services

Any adult aged 16 or over, without a high school diploma or vocational diploma, is eligible for free SARCA support services. Our counselors can help you, whether you are a student already enrolled in an adult education centre or living in the Riverside School Board. We are open all year round.