Daycare Technician: Donna Callahan
Telephone: 1-877-550-2501 ext. 5501
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. & 2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Philosophy / Mission / Objectives
St-Johns offers educational services in English and French, from kindergarten through Secondary 5. Our student population is approximately 780 students, with a professional staff of 55 teachers. The size of our school allows us to offer a large array of services, all the while providing a warm and caring environment and personalized attention to all students.
St-Johns’ mission if to furnish a warm and stimulating environment that contributes to the development and personal growth of each individual. It is the only Anglophone school in the area, and is dedicated to offering quality education and promoting a sense of community among all students.
- Maintain a richlearning environment which favors excellence in education.
- Create an environment which encourages participation of all partners (parents, personnel, students, staff and community partners).
- Favour a bilingual environment and encourage continued language development in English and French.
- Offer sports programs that favour team spirit, perseverance, cooperation and a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Integrate programs and sensitize students about their influence on the environment and their surroundings.
- Provide a welcoming and safe environment for all students.
– English Program for Kindergarten to Grade 6
– Bilingual Program for Grade 3 to 6
– French Tutoring for Anglophone students born outside of Québec
– Music (Elementary Level)
– Art (All Levels)
– Ethics and Religious Culture
School Life Activities
- SSIAA sports & other sports programs
- Lunch time activities
- Conflict resolution program
- Tery Fox Run
- Book Fairs
- Christmas Concerts
- Santa Brunch
- Soccer field
- Large park
- Computer lab
- Large gymnasium
- Play structures