Accompanies, supports and represents parents of students to help them take their place in the school environment and meet the real needs of their children.
Click here for the latest magazine edition (October 2021) about Mental Health resources that is full of tips and tools for parents. It also offers a list of symptoms to be vigilant about (p. 8)
Things you can observe:
• lack of sleep
• passions and interests
• academic results
• overall attitude
• the quality of interpersonal relationships
• motivation in performing daily activities
Access a Resource Directory for across the province. Filter by needs and location.
- Motivating my child and helping guide them on their academic or career path
- Supporting my child with special needs
- Finding solutions for my child dealing with personal or family life difficulties
- Getting involved in school life and/or governance
- Supporting my child’s learning
- Management of digital learning and/or distance learning
Supports parents and their children from 0 to 18 years of age on a daily basis through free and confidential consultations by phone, email or chat, in French or English, with no time limit. The consultations concern concrete issues of the parent’s reality.
ParentLine offers free and confidential services 365 days a year:
24 hours a day by phone
between 2am and 10:30pm by chat by email