- Make an online application in True North – (Instruction to create an account as a parent in True North).
- Someone from RISE will contact you.
- Once your application is approved, apply for CAQ yourself or we can assist (the approval will take 1 month from the date you submit all the documents to MIFI, the issuing authority of CAQ)
- When the CAQ is approved the student should apply for the study permit (it may take 3 months or more) * it is compulsory for students staying for 6 months or more
- Important! Inform us when the study permit is approved to ensure a school place.
- Please note that that the 210$ registration fee is not refundable. Pay tuition fee before the 1st day of school.
Vocational training programs (some programs are not open to international students)
Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
Scholarship offered by the Quebec Government