Application Youth Sector (17-year-old and under)
Steps to Follow
- Make an online application in True North – (Instruction to create an account as a parent in True North)
- When the application is approved, the student will receive an Acknowledgment Email, a Conditional Letter of Acceptance (CLOA) and the Statement of Account.
- Pay the amount specified in the CLOA according to instructions stated in the Statement of Account.
- Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
- Apply for CAQ by the student or by us (the approval will take 1 month from the date you submit all the documents to MIFI, the issuing authority of CAQ)
- When the CAQ is approved the student should apply for the study permit (it may take 3 months or more) * it is compulsory for students staying for 6 months or more
- Inform us when the study permit is approved *IMPORTANT* to ensure a school place.
- The student arrives in Québec in mid-August, so that we have enough time to apply for the eligibility for the student to study in our English school.
- Pay tuition fee before the 1st day of school.
- Student can start school when the eligibility is approved.