Mandate (as per the Québec Education Act):
192. The functions of the parents’ committee are
(1) to promote parents participation in the activities of the school board and, for such purpose, to designate parents’ who shall take part in the various committees established by the school board;
(2) to give advice on any matter conducive to the most efficient operation possible of a school board;
(3) to inform the school board of the needs of parents as identified by the school representatives and by the representative of the advisory committee on services for handicapped students and students with social maladjustments or learning disabilities;
(4) to give its opinion to the school board on any matter the latter is required to submit to it.
(5) meetings are held monthly at Riverside School Board. Meetings commence at 7:00 pm.
Meetings are held monthly during the school year at Riverside School Board and start at 7:00 p.m.
Meetings for 2023-2024:
|2023-2024 Meeting dates TBC||TBC|
Don’t miss important information!