If you have several years’ experience in your field and want to gain recognition for your acquired competencies to obtain a diploma in vocational studies, the recognition of acquired competencies is perhaps for you!
Individualized process – Self-motivated.
Free & bilingual service.
File Opening and Self-Assessment
- E-mail: RACSERVICES@rsb.qc.ca or Call: 450-676-1843 ext. 6515
- Receive more information on the service
- Provide the required documents
- Complete the detailed Self-Assessment Form
- Determine if RAC is suitable for you
- Meet a Content Specialist and a RAC Consultant
- Review your Self-Assessment together
- Receive feedback and assessment options suiting your profile
- Discover diverse training options
Evaluation of Competencies
- Undergo personalized and flexible assessments
- Manage the progression with respect to your availabilities
- Demonstrate all competencies to be officially recognized
DIPLOMA OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES
At the end of the process, you will receive an official document (report card, diploma, etc.) to certify that the competencies have been acquired as if you had taken the training in one of our institutions.
- Recognized by le ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur
If some competencies must be acquired either partially or completely, various adult-focused options will be proposed to you.