Coming to Canada to Study?

To ensure your international study experience gets off to a smooth start, be sure to apply as early as possible for your Canadian study permit.

You will also require a valid visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada, which will be automatically issued when you study permit is approved. However, please note that if you extended or renewed an existing study permit before May 1, 2017, you may need to apply separately for an eTA.

If you plan to travel outside Canada during the course of your studies, before your trip, always make sure that you have proper, valid documents to re-enter the country.  For more information, visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website.

International Students’ Handout

Application Process

Please contact the International Students Education Office to receive the accurate Application Forms required for your program. 


For questions regarding registrations in vocational training programs, agents may contact us with the following email address: