Secondary 3, 4 and 5 students will maintain a hybrid schedule in February. Students must follow their regular schedule. Attendance is mandatory and teachers will continue to take attendance.
Please check your emails and our Facebook page regularly for any updates or changes to the following distance learning protocols:
- Teachers’ Zoom and Teams information is available on our Weebly site: www.st-johnsschool.weebly.com. Teachers have established which platform(s) they will be using and students are aware and have been trained.
- Students must adhere to the following directives while on Zoom or Teams:
- be muted on entry and remain muted until called upon by the teacher.
- have an appropriate, neutral background.
- be appropriately dressed.
- NOT interact with parents, siblings, or friends.
- have their camera on at all times.
- NOT record the session.
- NOT use the private chat option.
- comply with regular classroom behaviour standards.
- be fully prepared to participate in the class or do assigned work.
Should you experience any technical problems with a Riverside School Board laptop or USB key, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include full details of the problem as well as your contact information, including a phone number.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through all of this, and rest assured that we are working hard to ensure that your child receives the best learning opportunities possible despite the circumstances.
As always, should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.