SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION UPDATE 2020-2021 / INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
In order to comply with the new public health rules affecting school transportation, we have had to reduce the number of students on our school buses.
- Request for parent volunteers who can drive their own children;
- Removal from transportation lists of students enrolled in full-time daycare.
Transportation for students in shared custody is still possible. However, transportation requests for an alternative address and available places are not guaranteed and will be evaluated individually.
For students traveling on RTL buses, we are currently working on the mass production of OPUS cards. Parents will receive more details from their school in the coming days.
Please note that in conjunction with the Public Health guidelines, here are the new standards that apply to the school transportation service:
- All students must wash their hands before leaving the house in the morning;
- Always stay in the same seat and share the seat with their siblings, when applicable;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all students in grade 5 until the end of secondary school;
- Wearing a mask is recommended for students in grades 1 to 4 in primary school;
- If the student is showing symptoms of COVID19, he or she must stay at home.
In the event of non-compliance with these instructions, transportation may be withdrawn.
Rest assured that all carriers will comply with the health standards issued by CNESST on vehicle cleaning.