If your child will be new to Riverside, the registration process is fully online.
Please ensure you have the following when booking your appointment:
- Your child’s long form birth certificate, bearing the parents’ names
- Your two proofs of residence*
- Your child’s June report card (if your child was in school in 2022-2023)
- Your child’s immigration documents or the front and back of their Canadian citizenship document (if the child is born outside of Canada)
Click here for the registration details: Registration page.
Please note that our 4-Year-Old Kindergarten is full. We invite you to visit our online booking system on February 5, 2024 to register your child in the 5-Year-Old Kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year.
*Accepted proofs of residence:
– bank account statements or credit card statements
– deed of purchase of residential property
– driver’s license
– governmental document
– home or car insurance policy
– income tax notice of assessment
– invoice from an energy company (heating, electricity)
– invoice from internet, television or telephone service providers
– municipal or school tax notice
A lease is not accepted.