We encourage you to read the applicable new measures, which are in force by clicking on this link before your child returns to school. You will find therein details of the measures that will apply in our schools and centers.
As we continue to work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please note these important reminders and guidelines:
- All students from grade 1-6 must wear a mask on the bus.
- At school, students in grade 1-4 will wear the mask whenever circulating in common areas. Students may take the masks off to play outside.
- At school, students in grade 5 & 6 must wear the mask at all times (except to eat and play outside).
- If your child is sick, they must remain home. Refer to the online assessment tool to determine if a COVID test is required: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/covid-19-symptom-self-assessment-tool/. For any questions related to COVID, parents should call 811 or 1-877-644-4545.
- Continue signaling your child’s absences through Mozaik and indicate if this absence is COVID-19-related: https://portailparents.ca/accueil/en/.
- We are asking for your support and cooperation in ensuring that your child has all the necessary items for their school day. In particular, your child must come to school with their winter gear, a water bottle labelled with their name and their shoes.
- During gym class, students do not need to wear their face covering if they are two meters apart from each other.
- Preschoolers do not have to wear face coverings.
- If you or your children have left the country within the last 14 days, it is essential to read the “Travelers” section of the Questions and Answers page on health guidelines, symptoms, treatment, and mental health in the context of COVID -19.
We all understand that these are challenging times. Everyone is doing their best and we appreciate your support.
- All students from grades 1 to 6 are required to wear a face-covering in school transportation.
- All high school students are required to wear the procedural mask in school transportation.
- Student are asked to wash their hands before leaving the house in the morning;
- Students will have to remain in the same bench every day and share the seat with their siblings;
- If your child has COVID19 symptoms, he will have to remain home.
- In the event of a non-compliance with these regulations, the transport could be withdrawn.
- Be assured that all our transporters will respect the sanitary standards issued by the CNESST on vehicle maintenance.
- Service du transport scolaire / Transportation department: 450-672-4010 ext 5080
Thank you for your collaboration and support.