Food services at our cafeteria are open to Grade 1 to Secondary 5 students.
- Students from Grade 1 to Grade 6 may purchase food from the cafeteria.
- We encourage parents to either purchase tokens or place the money for lunch in an envelope clearly indicating the child’s name.
- Parents may purchase tokens from the cafeteria. Please present yourself at the main office for a Visitor’s Pass to go to the cafeteria.
- Only students who are purchasing food will be allowed to go to the cafeteria with supervision.
- Students who bring their lunch will continue to eat in their classroom with supervision.
- Microwaves are not available.
- The cafeteria will not be available to Kindergarten students; they must continue to bring a lunch from home.
HIGH SCHOOL :
- All high school students may purchase food from the cafeteria.
- Cash or debit is accepted.
- Students may purchase snacks at recess, providing they are not late for class.
- The cafeteria will be off limits to high school students between 11:15 and 12:30 during Elementary lunch.
- Microwaves will be available for high school students.
- All high school students can eat lunch at the cafeteria, even if they are not purchasing food.
Below is the menu: