Centres of Excellence
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR BEHAVIOUR
About the CEBM
- The Centre of Excellence for Behaviour Management (CEBM) is one of the six centres* of the Inclusive Education Services (IES) of the English School Boards of Quebec.
- It is a provincial service funded and mandated by the Québec Ministry of Education (Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur – MEES).
- It is managed by the Directors General of Quebec's English School Boards and housed at Riverside School Board.
- It is designed to offer support and expertise to the English School Boards of Quebec to help them to increase their capacity to implement best practice approaches in prevention and intervention with students who have challenging behaviours.
The MANDATE of the CEBM is to provide:
1. Support to School Boards and Schools
2. Continuous Professional Development
3. Research and Development Activities
4. Contribution to the Development of Provincial Expertise
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
Eva De Gosztonyi
Centre of Excellence for Behaviour Management