Curriculum Services has the following mandate:
- Implementation of the Curriculum Reform in Riverside schools
- Professional development activities for its administrators and teachers in the implementation of the Quebec Education Program.
- Support to schools in their school-based professional development plans.
- Supporting the development of the Board’s Strategic Plan in the following areas:
- Supervision of projects which advance teaching and learning, e.g. ArtsSmarts, Professional Development and Innovation Grants, Soundprints, etc.
- Supporting professional development and procedures guidelines in:
- the evaluation of student learning,
- development of reporting tools for parents,
Acting Assistant Director of Educational Services - 450 672-4010 Ext. 6072
Secretary - 450 672-4010 Ext. 6922