Philosophy : St-Johns offers educational services in English and French, from kindergarten through Secondary 5. Our student population is approximately 875 students, with a professional staff of 55 teachers. The size of our school allows us to offer a large array of services, all the while providing a warm and caring environment and personalized attention to all students.
Mission : St-Johns' mission if to furnish a warm and stimulating environment that contributes to the development and personal growth of each individual. It is the only Anglophone school in the area, and is dedicated to offering quality education and promoting a sense of community among all students.
- Maintain a richlearning environment which favors excellence in education.
- Create an environment which encourages participation of all partners (parents, personnel, students, staff and community partners).
- Favour a bilingual environment and encourage continued language development in English and French.
- Offer a globally creative artistic and cultural program which stimulates critical thinking, creativity and creative expression to instill a sense of pride in students, parents and the community.
- Offer sports programs that favour team spirit, perseverance, cooperation and a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Integrate programs and sensitize students about their influence on the environment and their surroundings.
- Provide a welcoming and safe environment for all students.